What To Bring on Guided Trips
- Sleeping bag and personal essentials
- Backcountry ski or snowboard gear
We take care of the rest! If you need to rent touring skis or avalanche safety gear, please contact us and we will be able to assist you.
What To Bring on Self-Guided Trips
Here’s a packing list if you’re doing a self-guided trip and staying at the Yurt.
- Backcountry ski equipment, including touring skis/split board, skins, and touring poles
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Warm synthetic winter gear in layers
- Winter survival gear including transceiver, shovel and probe
- USB auxiliary power pack for LED Lights
- iPod / music
- AA batt for speakers
- First aid gear
- Food. The Yurt may be stocked with basic spices.
- Coffee. Pour over coffee maker and filters provided.
- Fresh water