$4000 per day for a private group of 8 people.
This means a full trip is $500 per person per day.
You have the option to bring less skiers and divide the cost amongst the number of skiers.
- Snowcat transportation to yurts.
- Snowcat-assisted skiing and snowboarding all day.
- Experienced ski guides who will cater to your group’s skills and abilities.
- Accommodation in our backcountry yurts for the nights between the days you book.
- High-quality meals; with lunch eaten on the mountain, appetizers, dinner with dessert, and breakfast any morning you wake up at the yurts.
- Option for guided stretching.
What is the ideal trip length?
We highly recommend booking a 3-day, 2-night trip. This allows you to have one full day starting and ending at our yurt with no packing or driving involved.
Day trips are available for the same daily rate of $4000 per day.
You are welcome to bring your own touring gear but, if you need to borrow anything, we’ve got your back.
We have transceivers, shovels, and probes available for your entire group.
Free to use avalanche safety equipment required for every skier.
Rental Airbag packs are recommended and available for $10 a day.
We have a fleet of rental Weston Skis and Splitboards available to rent:
$50 a day includes ski/board, bindings, and skins.
Please let us know before your trip if you intend to rent.
**Boots not included**